Submissions are now OPEN!
Enter now to be one of 6 students chosen to present their animation idea to a panel of leading broadcasters.
Submit your idea now to be in with a chance to win a 6 month paid internship at JAM Media!
Submissions can be for an animated tv series, a pilot episode or short film.The finalists will receive mentoring prior to the pitch from a Producer in JAM Media.
Selected students will pitch at the Animation Dingle Conference on Friday, the 22nd of March 2019 to a panel of animation industry experts.
- Simply submit your idea as a One Sheet, between 300 and 350 words, through ‘The Big Pitcher’ application form below
- One image can be included with your pitch idea
- Competition is only open to 3rd Level students and 2018 graduates
- Submissions must be written and pitched in English
- ‘The Big Pitcher’ participants must hold an Animation Dingle Festival Pass
- Final Pitch Presentations will be 5 minutes
- For any queries, please contact email@example.com
- Closing Date: Monday the 04th of February 2019