As a precondition to and in consideration of the Organisation’s reviewing and considering the Participant’s idea and/or concept and/or Materials and/or tapes and/or other documents (the “Materials”) submitted or to be submitted by you to us, and for other good and equitable consideration (the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged), we ask that the Participant acknowledge the following:
- The Organisation did not solicit the Participant’s proposal, and by the Participant’s submission of the Materials, you confirm that nothing therein is, or is required or expected to be treated by us as, confidential or proprietary (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- The Organisation is not asking the Participant to waive any rights available to the Participant by applicable law. However, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Organisation receipt and review of the Materials does not mean that the underlying concept or other such material is unique or original, and that the Organisation may have previously created or may in the future independently create something that is substantially similar or identical to the Participant concept, with no liability or obligation to the Participant.
- Any review or consideration of the Materials is at the Organisation’s absolute and sole discretion, and does not constitute or infer any obligation on the Organisation to accept the Participant’s proposal or compensate the Participant in any way.
- Because the Materials are neither confidential, nor proprietary, the Organisation is free to use any such Materials (except to the extent protected by applicable law) without obligation or liability to the Participant of any sort. To the extent, if any, that the Organisation may contact the Participant in future, the Participant will not disclose to the Organisation any non-public, confidential or proprietary information, and any information the Participant discloses to the Organisation may be used without obligation or liability to the Participant of any sort (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- The Organisation is not responsible for any lost Materials submitted.
- If the Participant is submitting Materials on behalf of a company, the Participant must have the legal authority to bind that company by this agreement.
- Entrants must be holders of a 2019 Animation Dingle Festival Pass and be available to attend the Animation Dingle Conference on Friday, the 22nd of March 2019.
- Entrants must look after their own travel expenses and accomodation while attending Animation Dingle
- The winning entry must be in a position to live in Dublin, Ireland for 6 months.
- Applications must be received through the online ‘Pitch & Pint’ application form.
- Entries must be received by the 04th February 2019.
By ticking the terms and conditions checkbox with your submission you agree to be legally bound by these terms.